The light orange tablet contains 2mg of chlorpheniramine maleate and 10 mg of vitamin B1. Its adjuvants include starch, sugar powder, lactose, silicon dioxide, dextrin, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate, low-substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose. The marron tablet contains 4mg of chlorpheniramine maleate and 100 mg of paracetamol. Its adjuvants include starch, dextrin, lactose, low-substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, polyvidone, and magnesium stearate.
2mg of chlorpheniramine maleate and 10 mg of vitamin B1
[Dosage and Administration]
This product should be administered orally. Take one light orange tablet in the morning and take one marron tablet in the evening.
1. The elderly tend to be more sensitive to this product and should be
administered with a appropriately decreased dosage.
2. It should be used with caution in patients with bladder neck obstruction, pyloric
and duodenal obstruction, hyperthyroidism, hypertension, and prostatic
3. Patients receiving this product should not drive airplanes, motor vehicles, ships,
or operate machinery.
4. Do not use this product when its characteristics changed.
5. Children must be under adults’ surveillance when using this product.
6. Keep this product out reach of children