Active component of this product is ambroxol hydrochloride. Its excipients include sucrose, starch, polyacrylic resin L100，diethyl phthalate，talc powder.
[Usage and dosage]
To be taken orally, the suggested dose for adults is one capsule once daily.
1. The pregnant women and the women in lactation should take this medicine cautiously.
2. The children’s dosage should be consulted with physician or pharmacist.
3. It is restricted to be co-administered with central antitussive (e.g. dextromethorphan) to avoid airway obstruction caused by diluted sputum.
4. This medicine is a kind of phlegm regulator and can only relieve cough symptom. The reasons of cough and expectoration should be investigated during the treatment with this medicine. Please go to see a doctor if the symptoms is not alleviated after 7 days’ treatment with this medicine.
5. Please go to hospital immediately in case that overdosage or severer side effects occur.
6. This medicine is contraindicated in the patients hypersensitive to it or with hypersensitivity history.
7. This medicine is contraindicated when the appearance has changed.
8. Children must be under adults’ surveillance when using this product.
9. Keep this product out reach of children.
10. Please consult with your physician or pharmacist before using this medicine if you are taking other medicines.