Each film contains propolis ointment and menthol, and excipients include glycerin, tween-80, saccharin sodium, PVP K-30 and polyvinyl alcohol resin.
Packaged in aluminum plating bags, 5 films per bag
1. Do not take if you are smoking, drinking alcohol or taking spicy or oily food.
2. Do not take if you are taking “warm” herbal tonics at the same time.
3. Do not take if you are pregnant women. The elderly, weak and children should use it under the instruction of physician.
4. If any adverse symptom occurs such as local swelling, rash, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, discontinue use. Go to hospital and see a doctor in case of severe symptom.
5. If the symptoms are not improved within 3 days, please go to hospital and see a doctor.
6. People allergic to this drug are prohibited from using it. It must be used cautiously for those with allergic constitution.
7. It is prohibited if characteristics of the drug change.
8. It is essential for the supervision of adult while children use the drug.
9. Keep out of reach of children.
10. Consult your physician or pharmacist before use if you are taking other medicines.