The active tablet is a compound preparation. Each active tablet contains 0.15 mg of levonorgestrel and 0.03 mg of ethinylestradiol. It also contains excipients such as starch, sucrose, dextrin, magnesium stearate, alcohol, sodium carboxymethyl starch, hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, titanium pigment, talc powder, wax, PEG6000, tween 80, polyacrylic resin Ⅱ, colorant (lemon yellow).
The inert tablet contains starch, sucrose, dextrin, magnesium stearate, alcohol, sodium carboxymethyl starch, hydroxy propyl methylcellulose, titanium pigment, talc powder, wax, PEG6000, tween 80, polyacrylic resin, colorant (carminum).
Each active tablet contains 0.15 mg of levonorgestrel and 0.03 mg of ethinylestradiol.
[Usage and dosage]
Take one yellowish tablet marked the same date on the aluminium foil on Day 1 of your menstrual cycle. For example, if the onset of menstruation occurs on Wednesday, take one yellowish tablet marked Wednesday on the back of blister. Then take one tablet daily according to the arrow. After finishing the 21 yellowish tablets, take one light pink inert tablet daily for consecutive 7 days (Total 28 tablets). Regardless of bleeding or not, take one yellowish tablet in a new blister strip next day, whose back is marked with the same date. If a woman takes this medicine as directed, the contraception will be effective from the 14th day of administration.
It is recommended to take the drug at the same time everyday, preferably after supper or before sleeping.
1. A medical examination should be performed every year during its administration. You should tell the doctors that you are taking this medicine during the medical examination.
2. Stop administration when following symptoms appear suspected pregnancy, thrombus disease, dysopia, hypertension, hepatic dysfunction, mental depression and ischemic heart disease.
3. Take this medicine according to the instruction strictly. Missing administration may cause breakthrough bleeding and failure of contraception. If missing the administration, one more tablet should be taken within 24 hours besides regular one.
4. Women in lactation should take the drug 6 months after delivery.
5. Women could get fertility as soon as stopping administration, but it is safer to pregnant after 6 months.
6. Go to hospital if excessive drug is taken or severe adverse reactions happen.
7. It is contraindicated in the subjects who are allergic to this drug. Those with allergic constitution should take this medicine cautiously.
8. Stop administration when the characteristics of the drug have changed.
9. Keep out of reach of children.
10. It is suggested to consult the doctor or pharmacist before taking this product during taking other medicine.